Since being bought by the Kohler Co. in 2004, The Old Course Hotel has undergone major refurbishment with CBA being appointed Cost Consultants for all major refurbishment and construction projects:-
- Refurbishment and remodelling of 31 bedrooms followed by a further 23 the following season
- Creation of Kohler Waters Spa including indoor and outdoor pools
- Creation of Hall of Champions Conference Centre and 3 fully serviced function rooms
- 4th floor window replacement and public area refurbishment – under construction
- The Dukes Residence (Craigton House) creation of 18 luxurious shared ownership suites from historic B listed building
- Refurbishment of the existing bedrooms and conferencing facilities in the Millennium Wing of the Hotel, plus the construction of an addition bedroom floor and staff block with associated hard and soft landscaping at the Old Course Hotel, St Andrews.
- Upgrading the electrical supply capacity to the Hotel to 1.5MVA and the replacement of the existing Master and Main Switchboards.
CBA were appointed to undertake full Quantity Surveying services for the extensive enhancement and alterations to Hamilton Grand to form bespoke high quality residential apartments at the side of the 18th green of the “Old Course” in what must be one of the best locations in the world for any golf enthusiast.